By: Natasha Ivanovic
Did you know
1. In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first.
2. Russian scientists have developed a new drug that prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication.
3. Soldiers from every country salute with their right hand.
4. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
5. Did you know if you try to say the alphabet without moving your lips or tongue every letter will sound the same
Did You Know
1. Did you know Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine
2. Did you know a piece of paper cannot be folded more than 7 times
3. Did you know apples are more effective at waking you up in the morning than coffee
4. Did you know Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
5. Did you know wine is sold in tinted bottles because it spoils when exposed to light
post by: SHIKHA DHAWAN
We have just recently closed on yet another college graduation season. Rather than having long lists of quotes and other motivational humdrum, I have decided to tell new graduates the truth: Your Plan A will probably not work.
I’m here to advise every recent grad out there to always have a Plan B available to ensure that you don’t get yourself into trouble.
post by:DAN SCOTTI
There’s an old expression tossed around from one group of guy friends to the next. It’s vague; it’s brash. It’s slightly degrading, albeit the rhyme scheme is sort of posh. It goes something like, “bros before hoes.” It also couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ll show you why.
All right, let’s say you’re in the club. For the purpose of our discussion – let’s say it’s Finale. You left the crib with a couple of your pirates – your homies – in search of a good night out.